Mid-Level Software Developer (C, C#, .NET)
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Greensboro, NC
Do you consider yourself a C software developer with a passion for working on products that make a difference? Are you hardworking and want to put your efforts into a product with global impact and lasting presence?
Join CentralSquare Technologies and work on a team to help develop high value, high quality software for use in the Public Safety industry (911, Police, Sheriff, Fire, EMS) with large and small customers all over the United States. Leverage your top-shelf .NET development skills and work with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and web technologies.
This position will work closely with system architects to collaborate in designing & developing solutions to complex problems, and will be expected to follow design, development & testing best practices and methodologies. You will work on a collaborative agile development team, and in addition to your strong individual contributions, you will provide advice and assistance to more junior team members, as needed.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of experience working as Software Developer/Engineer
- Experience developing in Procedural C
- Strong analytical, problem solving and coding skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- C#/.NET, Android, iOS, Swift, Java, C++, web-development experience is a PLUS
- Willingness to work with older technologies – working with government agencies, sometimes we need to support, repair, and develop with legacy technologies in mind