Sales Development Representative Supervisor
Ping Identity | Sales Development (6500) | Burlington, MA
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
If you're a good fit for this position, you already know most of what this job entails. However, here
are some details:
- Manage Outbound Sales Development organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Lead, train, and coach the outbound SDR Team to penetrate target accounts and work closely alongside assigned AEs/AMs
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, training, motivating, and coaching SDRs (note: Ideally, successful SDRs are promoted to sales positions within one to two years, making hiring and training a particularly important function)
- Monitor and refine sales lead processes and metrics
- Manage territory assignment
- Ensure the effective use of Salesforce.com
- With help from from SalesOps, compile weekly/monthly team reports, modify as needed
- Proactively work to improve the cadence and throughput of the assigned sales development resources as we grow Ping’s marketplace presence and success story
- Work cross functionally to ensure positive working relationships and maximize the impact and effectiveness of sales development
- Work with Marketing and Field Sales to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange and hand-off
- Conduct weekly forecasts
- Remove roadblocks to SDR success