VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Contractor- Project Manager (6 mo)
Lone Wolf Technologies | Project Management | Dallas, TX
Skills & Requirements
- Guide Lone Wolf through a complex business transformation and corporate integration.
- Direct and assign responsibilities to teams of Lone Wolf and implementation partner company personnel through the business transformation.
- Validate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Drive creation, execution, and measurement of project work plans and revise as appropriate.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, including workshops, status meetings with the project team, daily stand-ups, and executive steering committee meetings.
- Review deliverables, perform engagement reviews, and enforce quality assurance procedures.
- Drive across multiple stakeholder groups to successful outcomes on all projects. Enforce strategic and methodical execution of program deliverables.
- Review vendor and implementation partner proposals and statements of work and recommend scope, approach, and staffing adjustments where necessary.
- Manage development of Business Applications program / process improvements, etc.
- The ability to organize work and lend structure to a project to ensure deliverables are completed on time.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong project management background but will have sufficient technical and systems experience to evaluate system integration strategies to move the project in a productive direction.
- Bachelors degree; MS/MBA, advanced degree, or project management certifications preferred but not required.
- At least 5 years of project/program management experience.
- Prior experience managing complex, multi-vendor software or ERP implementation or integration projects.
- Experience with cloud-based CRM, Accounting/Finance, or ERP solutions. Specific experience with Salesforce.com and/or NetSuite is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with SaaS business operations and processes, specifically Sales, Order to Cash, Support and Professional Services business processes.
- Experience with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheets, or comparable tool.
- Strong technical background and knowledge.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Proven track record of project delivery, interacting with all levels of management.