Jamf | 940 - Finance | Minneapolis, MN
This position will provide financial decision support to key leadership team members by providing in-depth analyses of key performance indicators, by tracking and benchmarking financial trends, and by significantly contributing to the forecasting, budgeting, and monthly closing processes.
- Provide key financial information and analysis in support of executive management decision making and strategy.
- Part of planning and forecasting processes working closely with each functional area as well as the corporate accounting function.
- Significant contributor to the Annual Budget process.
- Analyze and communicate monthly expense results including working closely with budget owners to Review dept expenses
- Collaborate with accounting team to produce monthly financial reporting package.
- Responsible for obtaining Market Share information and communicating findings with JAMF team.
- Responsible for oversight of the methodologies used for organizational reporting to ensure the overall integrity of data.
- Work collaboratively to define requirements.
- Responsible for the oversight of non-standard management reports and operational analysis.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of Adaptive Insight reporting platform.
- Provide modeling and analysis for various initiatives (vendor contracts, cost efficiency, investments for growth).
- Support ad hoc analysis, including analysis for due diligence, pricing, or other special projects.
- Provide support for the annual JAMF Stock Valuation.
- Responsible for preparing Board meeting materials
- Responsible for preparing Private Equity or Ownership reporting and/or meeting materials
- Responsible for preparing debt compliance reporting
- Maintain relationship with market/industry analysts
- Create and maintain Productivity metrics and reporting for various roles in the organization.
- Provide support to Product Management for business case analysis.
- Track and report on industry trends- iPads, iPhones, Macs, Mobility, Cloud
- Support any due diligence
- Support pricing studies
- Scenario planning/financial analysis of alternate strategies
- Coordination of macroeconomic indicators, plan assumptions
- Pipeline Analytics (Trends, wins, losses, products, drivers, sales team performance, etc.)
- Competitor and Market Analytics (Market size, penetration, missed opportunities, etc.)
- Commission analysis and reporting
- Provide Management Discussion and Analysis related to financials and other key metrics
- Develop and track key metrics
- Develop and maintain reports in Adaptive Insight and Office Connect
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience is a plus, but not required
- BS or BA in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Experience in the software industry a plus.
- Experience in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment required.
- Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be team oriented and have the confidence in dealing with people at all levels within the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain finance concepts to non-financial leaders.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and ability to initiate and lead change.
- Focus on accurate results
- Experience with Adaptive Insights software is desired