TIBCO | 82100 HR America | New York, NY
Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, TIBCO Software enables businesses to reach new heights on their path to digital distinction and innovation. From systems to devices and people, we interconnect everything, capture data in real time wherever it is, and augment the intelligence of organizations through analytical insights. Thousands of customers around the globe rely on us to build compelling experiences, energize operations, and propel innovation.
Our teams flourish on new ideas and welcome individuals who thrive in transforming challenges into opportunities. From designing and building amazing products to providing excellent service; we encourage and are shaped by bold thinkers, problem-solvers, and self-starters. We are always adapting and providing exciting opportunities for our employees to grow, learn and excel.
We value the customers and employees that define who we are; dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, optimistic environment. TIBCO – we are just scratching the surface.
In Human Resources, we don’t settle for being anything less than exceptional. Our team is data-driven, dynamic and innovative; we use our creativity and diverse perspectives to support, grow, and succeed together. We breed innovation and creativity and embrace team players who are dedicated to honing their craft. You will thrive in a department that passionately partners with the business to drive organizational change. Setting ourselves apart from other companies is something we take pride in here at TIBCO. Whether it’s in our drive, our creativity, our inclusion or simply in the fun we all have, TIBCO HR takes pride in our unique atmosphere.
- Partner Lead HRBP and assist in Sales and Pre-Sales in support of function on local implementation and operation of global HR programs and practices
- Liaison and collaborate with Global Mobility, Immigration, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Total Rewards to maximize effectiveness of core HR function.
- Coach and support leaders and colleagues related to work challenges, change management efforts, and managing under-performers
- Assist in WD transactions, organizational moves and reporting
- Advise management regarding HR policy and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions as consistent with strategic direction
- Provide data management and analytics approaches to meet the day to day organization's requirements and provide data driven support
- Assist the HR organization during the annual performance management cycles, salary planning and benefits enrollment processes (and all other annual HR programs).
- Provide local clients with HR consultancy and solutions across many areas including succession planning, change management, colleague engagement, compliance and more.
- Travel to regional offices, as needed