Cvent | Human Resources | Tysons Corner, VA
Do you want to recruit in an environment where hiring top talent is a companywide priority?
Would you like the ability to partner with business leaders to execute searches?
Interested in selling candidates on careers where they’ll use cutting-edge technologies?
Come be the next “Finder” on Cvent’s HR team that embraces our “Finders & Keepers” team motto! Our newest team member will be tasked with finding, engaging, and hiring top-tier talent for the company at the campus level, for full-time positions and internships. Cvent’s fast-paced, innovation-rich team has high expectations but will sell itself to the candidates who you bring in for interviews. Responsibilities include identifying and qualifying candidates, working with Recruiting Coordinators and hiring management to interview them, and negotiating/presenting offers. We’d also like a team member who brings their own recruiting approaches, ideas, and process improvements to the table. Must also be able to cook or assemble food (for Snack Wednesday).
- Partner with leaders and management to determine strategic hiring needs
- Own, and establish a high-volume search strategy for campus-wide recruiting efforts, at universities across the United States and abroad
- Build long-standing relationships with university career centers and creating best practices
- Identify and engage in-demand talent and sell them on Cvent’s culture, roles, and career growth
- Conduct in-depth screens to ensure that managers receive qualified candidates
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions and promote the company brand to candidates
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Travel and attend university receptions, career fairs, and on-campus interview days
- Create strategy for campus talks, and outreach to student organizations and clubs
- At least 1 year of experience in a fast-paced, full life cycle university recruiting environment - Bachelor’s degree required
- Ideal candidate will have university recruiting experience for a commercial software company
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of leaders within the organization – promote university recruiting efforts, create strategy, and drive the recruitment process
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System to document, manage, and move candidates through the interview process
- Ability to evaluate resumes, and assess based on skillset and fit for various positions
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with the business to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Recruiting Agencies need not respond. We are specifically seeking a full-time, in-house university/campus recruiter.