Director, Human Resources - Europe
Trintech | Human Resources | London, England
Trintech is a high-growth, private equity-owned software company with 500 employees in 9 countries. We are the leading provider of financial solutions for the Office of Finance with more than 3,100 customers in more than 100 countries including most of the Fortune 100. Our software solutions ensure the accuracy and integrity of their financial data and strengthen internal controls to support compliance requirements. Our European team is growing quickly, and we seek an experience HR professional to join our team.
Trintech is seeking an accomplished Director Human Resources Europe with a keen understanding of what it takes to partner with management and employees to drive business success through our most important resource – our people. Based in London, the Director HR Europe will work on-site full time and will work with the Recruitment/HR Advisor to provide direct support to employees currently located in Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom. The Director will serve as part of the European Management Team, with responsibility for ensuring that all HR operations are carried out smoothly and effectively. The Director will also work closely with the Dallas-based Vice President, Global Human Resources to localize organizational policies and to lead corporate development and performance initiatives to increase employee engagement and internal mobility.
Principal HR Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and corporate business goals in order to align HR strategies, programs and resources to achieve desired results
- Work closely with the European management team to hep align global corporate policies with local requirements
- Partner with Dallas-based VP, Global HR to introduce and lead training programs and initiatives including succession planning to support and enhance performance in region
- Provide support on all employee relations matters
- Foster collaboration across the region using our employee engagement platform and other tools
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local legal requirements related to hiring and management of employees throughout Europe
- Ensure that processes including performance reviews, benefits enrollment, payment of invoices, and reviewing and approving payroll for Europe ooccur timely
- Support the Recruitment/HR Advisor’s full cycle recruiting efforts
- Coordinate and deliver new hire onboarding and exit interviews
Our ideal candidate has strong business acumen as well as great attention to the human element, as well as the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience in a similar HR role supporting a high-growth, fast-paced, multi-national software or start-up business
- CIPD certified, Level 7 preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel to corporate locations as needed
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and have the ability to handle difficult situations effectively using sound judgment
- Ability to interact successfully with all levels of management
- Familiarity with European employment laws, benefits and employment contract norms
- Fluency in either French / Norwegian / Swedish / German (spoken and written) a plus
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with relevant supporting qualification. Trintech is an equal opportunity employer.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of our personal data to Trintech UK Ltd and all relevant third parties for the purpose of processing your application for this job position.