Field Implementation Specialist
PayLease | 415 - Client Success - CS | Kansas City, MO
The Smart Home Implementation Specialist is accountable for delivery of a first class experience to clients that subscribe to PayLease’s Zego Smart Solution. This role will lead the project from contract to completion and act as a client's primary point of contact throughout. The primary focus is project management of the implementation of Zego Smart products and services for our clients. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for training property managers on the administration of the software and on-site staff on the installation, proper use, and ongoing maintenance of smart home hardware.
PayLease is a software company that provides online rent payment solutions for property management companies nationwide.
- PayLease was founded in 2003 and is based in San Diego, CA, with operations in Chicago, IL, and Kansas City, MO.
- Revenue Growth - 600% in past 5 years!
- Vista Private Equity completed the acquisition of PayLease in July 2017.
- PayLease is among the fastest-growing technology companies in the United States.
- Inc. 500 | 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies – 2010 – 2016.
- San Diego Business Journal’s 100 Best Places to Work list since 2013.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Full accountability for implementing smart home projects for clients. Onboard new clients/properties, including setup of new accounts in our system.
- Create a project plan and adhere to it in order to ensure the full project scope is delivered and project milestones are met.
- Coordinate client communication throughout the project including project kickoffs, information gathering, project setup and scheduling, on site training, project launch, and support hand off.
- Process orders for smart home hardware. Ensure the proper equipment is ordered and sent to the site on schedule.
- Collaborate with clients to provide strategic advice and guidance; use interactions to configure our software to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Will host on site and virtual training for clients on the use and administration of the Zego Smart solution as well as on the installation of hardware. Travel to customer sites is required; up to 40% travel.
- Project manage installation of equipment at properties. This may include scoping the installation, hiring a subcontractor, negotiating pricing, quality assurance of the installation, and coordinating the on site installation.
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities and completing tasks on time within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to articulate and explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals with the ability to effectively present and train a group of people.
- Proactive, methodical, quality minded, detail oriented, and highly productive while requiring minimal supervision
- Possesses strong technical aptitude.
- Capacity to work independently to manage projects
- 3+ years of proven project management or similar experience
- Prior experience at a software/tech company