Inside Sales Representative
Jamf | 102 - Sales APAC | Sydney, New South Wales
The Inside Sales Representative is a key member of the ANZ sales team, and works with the Account Executives and Systems Engineers to grow new business from existing and new customers, plus jamf channel partners to meet revenue goals.
- Communicate regularly with existing customers throughout the year to identify areas of need for business growth and new solutions.
- Determine prospect requirements and conduct intake qualification to aid in determination of correct opportunity assignment.
- Support efforts of Account Executive to sell software and procure purchase orders from new prospects and existing customers.
- Enter new Opportunities and related information into SalesForce.com to document and manage sales activities.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost and specifications.Know how to position JAMF solutions against competitor offerings.
- Understand standard jamf pricing policies and sales contracts.
- Accurately process customer transactions such as price quotations and purchase orders.
- Execute campaigns to drive traffic to online and in-person events.
- Use Salesforce.com to document and manage sales account activities.Maintain and increase understanding of, and ability to explain business value of jamf solutions to prospects, partners and existing customers.
- Qualify and manage requests for jamf information, pricing, and deal registration for assigned Jamf channel territories identify, enable and support sales and marketing team members at Apple, Resellers, and VARs in assigned jamf territories, and their efforts to position and sell Jamf solutions
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 1-2 Years sales operations or partner relationship management at a software company (preferred)
- Knowledge of device management, user device enablement, and/or Apple ecosystem (Preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- No Licensure or Certification Required.