.Net Architect, Development
Aptean | Development | Alpharetta, GA
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That is why over 2,500 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 54 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Architect, Development should be able to apply his/her expert knowledge and experience to develop new methods, procedures and principles for problems which generally have limited or no precedent. S/he can review and provide direction for large sized projects of high complexity. S/he is able to provide integrated solutions by combining knowledge from various disciplines and help in setting organizational road-map.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The role is expected to write and present white papers and articles in recognized magazines and industry forums.
- The role is responsible for capability development of the team/ unit and contributes to development plans for the entire organization.
- The role offers expertise across units, manages divergent interests and contributes in making strategic decisions which will have an impact on the business.
- Can advise Senior Management on specialized technical issues.
- Conducts, supports and reports research in his area of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective teams and to motivate, direct and coach staff; ability to manage multi-site teams.
- 3-5 years of experience managing customer facing software development teams.
- Minimum of 5 years of software product development experience, and hands on technical work with full life cycle implementations.
- The following critical skills would be an asset:
- Experience in Architecting Solutions
- Strong experience in multi-tier enterprise product development
- Knowledge and experience on ASP.net, C#
- Understanding of common third party add-on solutions and their integration with enterprise software
- Web Development / Hosted solutions
- Comfortable guiding teams in an Agile environment
- Adaptable to changing business requirements and priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to understand technical possibilities and limitations.
- Aptitude for learning and professional development.
- Enthusiastic team player.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.