Senior Front-End Engineer
Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineers to join our rapidly growing Hospitality Cloud division. Cvent’s Hospitality Cloud Product Development teams are engaged in a major initiative to build our next generation software platform and are also actively working on several exciting new products and features. These teams are utilizing the most cutting-edge tools and technologies, including modern and responsive single page applications powered by React.
Cvent Hospitality Cloud is focused on helping hotels and destinations grow and own their business. Our digital marketing tools help hotels and venues win new customers and grow their business, and our software solutions help hotels own their business by servicing their customers directly, efficiently, and profitably.
Cvent’s Technology Team is a great opportunity for you to:
- Create beautiful, interactive and easy-to-use web applications using React, Redux, Webpack, and the rest of the rapidly advancing React ecosystem.
- Learn how to build reusable react components and front-end libraries that can be used across multiple products and applications
- Work on Internet scale applications where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
Skills/Qualifications we are seeking Senior Frontend Engineers to have are:
The prerequisites for joining our development team are simple. We want people who take ownership over the full scope of their product – design, development, and even operations. Cvent is about empowering developers to apply what they do best to deliver great products and experiences to our users. Developers who take initiative to find and solve problems thrive here.
For this specific position, you will have a leg up if you also meet the following criteria:
- 5+ years of overall development experience
- Strong foundation in React.js and its core principles
- Familiar with popular React.js workflows, such as Redux
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack and NPM
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS pre-processors
- Highly proficient with version control systems, especially GIT
- Experience using and implementing RESTful APIs
- Prior experience in full-stack development will be a big plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR a related technical discipline. Equivalent experience will also be considered.
Cvent offers a fun, collegial work environment tailored to sharpening your technical skills and growing as a software professional. While we have evolved from startup to mid-sized company, our Technology Team has preserved an entrepreneurial and merit-driven culture where meaningful initiative and contribution are recognized and rewarded.
Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary packages and an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, semi-annual bonuses, 401K Match, gym membership discounts and other great perks! If you would like to learn more about Cvent and our products, visit our website at www.cvent.com