Advanced | Administration - IT | Baroda, Gujarat
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high-quality value.
POST TITLE : System Admin
LOCATION : Baroda - India
REPORTING TO : Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL : 3 to 5 Years
PROJECT : IT Infra
Job Description: -
We are looking for best-in-class IT support personnel who will provide quality technical support to internal users through all available channels, meeting or exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
The successful system engineer will be user focused and motivated by team success. You will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with a high volume of requests. You will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision
This position requires demonstrable hands-on virtualization, PC hardware, software and O/S support experience (including installation, configuration and troubleshooting) with exposure to a wide variety of products, issues and customer types. You will be the main point of contact for individuals reporting or highlighting issues with systems or equipment, with Hands-on experience supporting LAN wiring, Windows, Linux and Macintosh platforms.
Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability. Ability to develop clear, concise documentation.
Experience in procurement, inventory and asset management of IT equipment as well as IT lifecycle.
Superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills and experience and the ability to deal effectively with people at different levels and in different situations.
- An advanced understanding of technical issues, both hardware and software
- Linux/Windows/Macintosh system support
- Good understanding of virtualization platform and networking
- Active Directory and Windows Server administration
- A broad understanding of networking technologies both wired and wireless. Port level troubleshooting of Juniper switches and data cabling knowledge
- Experience in installation and configuration of Windows/Linux in enterprise environment, as well as the support experience and knowledge of MS Office, Skype for Business and MS development software.
- Good knowledge and experience on LAN/WAN (Ethernet).
- Effective communication skills via phone and email in English are mandatory.
- Possess and demonstrates strong logical-thinking skill, full of intellectual curiosity and high desire for self-development. Ability to come to the best solution by capturing the big picture instead of focusing only on the minor details/issues.