Strategic Account Manager
Regulatory DataCorp | Sales/Marketing | London, England
As part of the next phase of RDC’s exciting global expansion we have an immediate opening for a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with our key customers. Our ideal candidate will ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
The role will be based in central London and will report to the SVP of Sales. The ability to travel to meet clients is essential.
You will represent our company and interact with major customers. So, if you have excellent communication skills, a successful Account Management career with an unrivaled passion for customer service we would like to meet you.
- Manage a key accounts portfolio
- Achieve assigned short and long-term objectives on strategic account
- Establish and maintain strong, meaningful, long-term customer interpersonal relationships, and maintain them over time
- Selling and influencing existing clients
- Partner with customers to ensure high levels of service adoption
- Providing guidance and expert advice to customers on technical, systems, or process-related topics
- Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
- Handle challenges and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the key liaison between key customers and internal teams
Regulatory DataCorp, RDC, is the recognised leader in the provision of decision-ready risk intelligence to global financial institutions and multi-national corporations. A powerful combination of technology, open-source data and human intervention powers RDC’s risk intelligence which is trusted by customers as an essential element of their anti-money laundering (AML), customer due diligence (CDD), vendor screening, anti-corruption and risk management programs. The quality and relevance of our intelligence drives superior compliance programs, reduces regulatory risk and effectively safeguards brand equity.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER
This job description is not intended as and does not create employment contracts. RDC maintains its status as an at-will employer. All descriptions have been reviewed in an attempt to illustrate the jobs functions and basic duties that illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. The list of duties, responsibilities, and requirements should not be interpreted as all-inclusive. RDC retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
- 5+ years proven success as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager in a competitive business environment
- An impressive track record in meeting and even exceeding sales targets
- Financial services / SaaS background
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and the ability to tailor the communication to the recipient(s)
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time