Senior Director, Marketing (Higher Ed)
PowerSchool | Higher Education | Austin, TX
The Senior Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing strategy and overseeing execution of all aspects of PowerSchool’s Higher Education marketing program. The candidate must be a seasoned marketing executive with a demonstrable track record managing/growing teams, running end-to-end integrated marketing operations including, marketing lead generation models, demand generation execution, lead staging, product marketing, creative and digital Go to Market campaign management. The ability to create and track KPI's and to drive/deliver measurable results, e.g., sales pipeline growth, are critical success factors for this position. The candidate must cultivate or possess Higher Education market expertise and be able to work with executive stakeholders and team members to create and execute marketing strategies and campaigns that generate demand and deliver creative, consistent messages about the Higher Education brand and products. This person will be part of PeopleAdmin, a PowerSchool Company.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with executive stakeholders to develop marketing strategy, key messages, marketing contribution targets and campaigns
- Oversee creation and implementation of Higher Education’s digital marketing components of all Go to Market campaigns, web development, SEO, social media outreach, and other paid programs
- Develop and publish dashboard of marketing KPIs
- Create holistic marketing campaigns that successfully showcase and highlight the Higher Education messages, brand and products
- Deliver creative, consistent programs and differentiate Higher Education, driving interest and attention to our products and services
- Collaborate with executive team, product management and marketing operations, to ensure plan designs align with our product strategy and sales priorities
- Experience with target messaging, customizing campaigns/communications with adherence to sales play to audience segments
- Strong writing and editing skills for smart, passionate audiences -- especially headlines, online ad copy, and emails
- Ability to manage a team, influence and get results from creative contributors, scaling as the company grows
- Deep skill sets in marketing automation platforms, especially Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Proven success leading integrated, multi-faceted marketing campaigns for enterprise software products
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to deliver high-performance results and create strategies spanning marketing demand generation, digital communications- email, search marketing, SEO, retargeting, social media, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and manage in a rapidly changing environment
- At least 10 years’ work experience in marketing enterprise software products