Greenway Health | Admin | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health provides market leading technology and service solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We maintain company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Business Analyst will provide support to the sales organization. The primary focus of this role is the optimization of sales processes and related technologies that enable the Quote to Close portion of a sales cycle including Sales Quoting, Quote Approvals, Deal Desk and Proposal Production. This position will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
- Work with all areas of the business that influence or are affected by the Quote to Close sales process including Sales Leadership, Finance, Legal, Professional Services and other departments as needed.
- Responsible for quoting support to the sales team.
- Responsible for de-risking the quote execution process through rigorous documentation of resolution to quote exceptions, quote exception handling processes and minimizing quote exceptions through automation whenever possible and through cross training and succession planning of related employees
- Ensure the Sales Team are proactively supported with material, resources and updates to changes in process related to the Quote to Close technologies, systems or processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or related experience.
- Detail-oriented with experience in solution design, solution quoting and sales order processes.
- Extensive experience working with and understanding the needs of a geographically dispersed sales organization.
- Has a demonstrable history of proactively proposing and driving proactive change.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, internal and external customers in a professional manner and the ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong follow-up and follow through skills with the ability to multitask on various projects with attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to listen, empathize and demonstrate a high level of care and concern with a focus on solutions and results
- A positive attitude and flexible approach demonstrating the ability to work well within and across internal teams of operations, legal, and marketing
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.