Production Scheduling Manager
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
The Scheduling Manager is responsible for the ownership of project scheduling across all Domestic, International, and BPO production teams. This role facilitates the scheduling of EagleView’s Orthogonal/Oblique imagery projects and LiDAR/Point Cloud products. The Scheduling Manager will serve as the expert in project tracking, project scheduling, and communication of efforts regarding project statuses to all parties. The Scheduling Manager is responsible for ensuring proper communication between all Production teams and the Project Management Office. The Scheduling Manager will be responsible for driving excellence by ensuring expected project performance is met per deadlines.
- Partner with members of the Project Management Office and Photogrammetric/Geomatics Production for the scheduling of projects, preparation, and transaction of data for projects in a timely manner.
- Oversee that all scheduling, and priorities for projects are completed within the nominally scheduled timeframe.
- Maintain consistent communication with the Project Management Office on resource projections and project scheduling.
- Consult on staffing requirements relative to project workload for all Domestic, International, and BPO teams.
- Report to all assigned meetings to represent any production teams project schedules.
- Partner with Offshore teams to ensure quality control and timely deliveries.
- Collaborate with all involved parties to create / enhance tools needed for production.
- Salesforce Management including updating, tracking, and maintain data integrity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preferred working knowledge of Ortho/Oblique Imagery, LiDAR/Point Clouds, and International partner relationships.
- Develop Project Sequence/Logic - preparation of project schedules that accurately identify the interrelationship of activities to be performed by the various disciplines and Third Party involved in the project.
- Perform Current Schedule and Cost vs. Performance Measurement Baseline, compare and highlight major activity deviations between the original baseline and the current plan based on monthly updates.
- Perform Critical Path Analysis, identify and analyze critical paths/activities to ascertain project completion in time and in budget, including forecasting delays and evaluation of alternative scenarios.
- Experience with ArcGIS or QGIS suite a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Certified Assistant Project Manager (CAPM) or PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Certification.
- Solid experience with Microsoft tools, GoogleSheets, and familiarity with databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical thinking, analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Self-Motivated with proven Proactive tendencies.
- Attention to detail and organized.