Paid Media Specialist
Cvent | Marketing
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital marketing team. This candidate will be responsible for managing digital acquisition programs for Cvent’s Wedding Spot sourcing platform to drive incremental traffic and engagement from couples and wedding vendors, while meeting specific benchmark KPIs. We are looking for someone who understands the incredible opportunity we have to transform the $160 billion wedding industry. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in paid search and paid social management and a background in B2C digital acquisition strategy. Juggling many projects across multiple teams is an everyday requirement in this role, and the ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a high-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create, analyze, and optimize paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Bing Ads focused on driving new couple acquisition while meeting set Quality Score, CTR, Conversion Rate, and Cost-Per-Acquisition benchmarks.
- Own the end-to-end management of digital acquisition programs on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google’s Display Network, and more.
- Deliver weekly campaign performance reporting and analysis to key stakeholders and provide strategic recommendations for campaign improvements and channel expansion opportunities.
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing leads and act as a subject matter expert in digital advertising.
What You Need for this Position
- BS/BA Degree required in Marketing, Hospitality, Business, or related field
- 3+ year(s) of experience managing digital marketing in-house or at an agency (ecommerce or travel industry-focused, a plus)
- 3+ year(s) of demonstrated experience managing paid search efforts in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Strong familiarity with paid search, display advertising, and paid social implementation, optimization, and best practices
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative, and analytical skills, with practical experience
- Experience managing a media budget a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or design/video editing tools a plus