Executive Assistant (Contract)
Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
This position is a temporary, contract position and will be providing support to the COO, Chief Legal Officer, and SVP of Field Operations. Responsibilities include screening calls; managing calendars; making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports, presentations and financial data; and customer relations. Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
Detailed Job Duties:
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executives’ by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Assist with the preparation of executive presentations
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience as Assistant to Senior Level Management with experience supporting a Vice President or above.
- Must exhibit service excellence towards all with whom he/she comes into contact.
- Intuition; get to know the Executive needs and anticipate needed changes
- Integrity; must be trustworthy and able to keep matters highly confidential.
- A natural interest in continuously improving the position and its tasks.
- Must be able to hold oneself accountable for meeting commitments and deadlines.
- Position requires demonstrated pose, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Able to handle a very busy desk with large volumes of work.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Professional and Google Docs. Strong experience with PowerPoint and Visio required.