Senior Director, Shared Services Cloud Business
CentralSquare Technologies | Shared Services | Lake Mary, FL
CentralSquare is looking for a highly-motivated, organized, forward-thinking team member to join the Shared Services organization. This individual should be a self-starter with deep experience in Cloud Business Operations, Public and Private Cloud deployment methodology and governance, Public Sector experience and strong customer service management.
As Director, Shared Services Cloud Business, you will utilize ITIL and ITSM frameworks to identify opportunities for Cloud sales and implementation process improvement, develop a strategy for the successful implementations for referenceable Cloud customers during and after go-live. Establish solid relationships with internal stakeholders and leadership to drive Cloud optimization initiatives, handle communication with Cloud customers. Strategize to deliver recurring revenue models for additional Cloud service offering like business continuity, remote managed services, etc.
Reporting to the VP Shared Services, you will collaborate closely with DevOps, Cloud infrastructure and leadership to deliver Enterprise Cloud solutions in a DevOps public and private cloud environment.
- Provide leadership and oversight of strategic Cloud initiatives to exceed customer expectations.
- Initial POC for Cloud escalations, managing the issue through resolution.
- Strategize and engage DevOps, security, infrastructure in a successful CAB process. Implement executive and functional reporting to measure and improve the Cloud customer experience and increase customer referenceable outcomes
- Lead the design and enhancement of Cloud business processes, tools, and operating models to improve productivity and reference-ability.
- Handle communication with Cloud customers from extended planned maintenance, outage and upgrade strategies to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Lead the monitoring and reporting of any cloud outage issues to determine root causes.
- Strategize DR and Continuity of business offerings
- Develop effective communication, training, and onboarding materials
Skills & Requirements
- 10+ years of related work experience with a deep understanding of Cloud services and delivery models.
- 5+ years with IBMi administration, program knowledge or system environments.
- 5+ years with windows administration, program knowledge or system environments.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence positive action. A collaborative management style and a strong customer service orientation.
- Knowledge of Public Sector business process and council approval processes a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- Solution oriented and creative thinking skills to evaluate problem and to drive win-win outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, our Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.