Cvent | Technology | Salt Lake City, UT
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
The proof of the results that we deliver is demonstrated by the customers that choose us, including over 80% of the Fortune 100, more than 10,000 small and medium businesses and over 100,000 hotels.
We are looking for Release Manager to join our rapidly growing Technology Team. Cvent’s Technology Team is responsible for the design, development and operation of the company’s suite of cloud-based software products. We are also currently engaged in a major initiative to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting edge tools and technologies.
What You Will Be Doing
- Scheduled release content is ready by the scheduled cutoffs
- Teams adhere to the cutoffs
- Code merges are completed on time
- Builds are completed on time
- Testing is completed on time
- Release notes are distributed on time
- Documentation for all the above is completed on time
What You Will Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of previous release and/or project management experience
- Advanced knowledge of the SDLC
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams and departments
- Effective leadership, assertiveness, and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PMP and/or CSM
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplacer s