Lead Generation Supervisor
Omnitracs | OT MEX - Sales & Marketing Svcs. | Mexico City, Mexico City
Lead Generation Supervisor
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Duties include the supervision & management of the Business Development team to inbound and/or outbound telesales activities for inbound and outbound leads.
· Works to achieve monthly sales-qualified lead goals driving interest in Omnitracs products.
· Generate demand and brand marketing support
· Present our company to potential clients. Identify the client's needs and suggest appropriate solutions / products / services
· Learns and utilizes organized lead processes, maintaining data-quality standards at the highest level.
· Serves as the guide for the Business Development team to be the first point of contact for Omnitracs Mexico’s Sales & Marketing and represents our professional & client serving reputation.
· Becomes knowledgeable of company's products and target industries to facilitate sales efforts.
· Rate potential customers of marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Provides information to the team members & prospects in order to educate and inform new opportunities about Omnitracs products and services.
· Increase the return to the company through attention, prospecting, increased portfolio of prospects and campaigns
· Utilizes CRM database (Salesforce.com) to track activities, make important reports for the business, update data and competitive information.
· Uses time efficiently in order to meet personal & team goals and work collaboratively with other departments.
· Develop proficiency using databases, contact list & industry directories and other source to generate successful tele campaigns for the team & the business
· Adhere to company policies & procedures and departmental best practices.
· Present a professional image at all times both internally and externally.
· Perform other duties as assigned to support the Marketing team & other departments.
Skills & Requirements
· EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent work experience from Administration, Commercial Relations, Marketing, Industrial Engineer or related majors.
· EXPERIENCE: 4 or more years of experience selling, via phone, software products or services to customer accounts. Experience leading telemarketing teams, Call Center Supervision, oriented to Sales and development of prospects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- High level Salesforce, insidesales.com & other telesales software Knowledge desirable
- Familiarity with selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions software or high value services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including professional telephone demeanor to advice, coach & lead the team.
- High Competent computer utilization skills including importance of maintaining accurate information in a database. Familiarity with Salesforce CRM application a plus.
- Possesses confidence, professionalism, motivation and eagerness to succeed.
- Comfortable engaging in conversations with business leaders and management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with discipline & creativity.
- Knowledge of the transportation industry a plus.
· Personnel management and administration
· Knowledge of best practices for generating demand and databases (leads)
· Staff support for sales push and closing
· Management of Call center indicators
· Analysis skills
· Focus on results
· Teamwork & under pressure
· Frustration tolerance
· Commitment and stability
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.