CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
Coordinates the company’s exhibits strategy as part of the overall marketing goals to support the sales team, develop the CentralSquare brand identity, and expand the CentralSquare presence in the market.
- Manage strategy for regional and national exhibits.
- Manage tradeshow goals and objectives to support the sales organization and corporate strategic plan.
- Work with CentralSquare marketing team and sales executives to ensure effective representation of the CentralSquare brand beyond the exhibit hall, including speaking opportunities, advertising, sponsorships, etc. where appropriate.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to create a message, focus and recommend special collateral where appropriate.
- Manage relationships with internal business units.
- Recommend participation in sponsorship and event opportunities to maximize business exposure to targeted customers and markets.
- Collaborate with Sales on appropriate staffing for shows.
- Support exhibit-planning meetings.
- Socialize pre-event activities and outreach as well as post-event reporting and analysis. Indicate successes and make recommendations for improvements.
- Monitor competitor’s activities at tradeshows to ensure Company stays ahead of the market in key areas of awareness and lead gathering.
- Operate within budget for assigned shows.
- Attend exhibit/event industry conferences to learn about the latest developments and best practices.
- Up to 30% travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related area
- 5+ years of experience leading marketing or events programs
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Proven record working cross functionally with business unit stakeholders, establishing customer relationships, and delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise with MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Confident and professional in all communications and interactions
- Experience working in high-paced sales and marketing organization preferred
- Experience using a CRM solution, such as Salesforce