Lead Development Representative [LDR]
Allocate Software | Sales/Marketing | ,
We are looking for a Lead Development Representative (LDR) to help us grow our customers in the UK. The role would suit someone with a business, communications or marketing education who is looking for their first or second role and would like to work in a fast-growing global technology company. The successful candidate will be part of a new dedicated LDR team, with exposure into both marketing and sales providing a great grounding for many future career directions.
Lead Development Representatives are responsible for telephoning potential customers that would like to know more about our solutions by proactively contacting them, following up on inquiries, marketing engagements or requests for information and then securing meetings or attendance at sessions where they can learn more.
A successful LDR will be very comfortable building relationships over the telephone, asking questions, researching organisations via the web, CRM and marketing automation. They will be motivated, focused and measured on booking meetings for account managers and others.
- Proactively follow up marketing campaigns and marketing leads by calling prospects and customers to book meetings for account managers, securing marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Meet appointment setting targets and service level agreements for follow up
- Follow up all incoming inquiries
- Develop maps of buyers and other stakeholders in an account and plan activity to contact them for meetings
- Build and grow the MQLs
- Update CRM
- Represent the values of the Allocate brand in all interactions, taking time to listen to customers and prospects and be of value to them so that meetings are useful
- Feedback learning and market sentiment to marketing campaign teams
- Provide accurate documentation and notes for account managers enabling them to be prepared for meetings
Skills and attributes
- Excellent communicator (listening, writing and speaking).
- Relationship builder and able to do so over the telephone
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-starter who will be motivated by targets and able to maintain focus on making enough calls each day
- Problem solver; keen to understand who to speak to and how to interest them, happy using multiple sources of information to get the right result
- Interested in technology and healthcare, with training you should feel confident talking about technology in context of the UK Healthcare market