Applause | Account Management | Framingham, MA
Business Analyst will be an integral part of the global Account Management team driving customer retention and expansion. Candidate must have a customer first mindset in order to help support the both Sales and Delivery teams while providing data driven evidence which will help demonstrate Applause value on an ongoing basis.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual customer activity reports across:
- Contract utilization, Results Analysis and Operating margin
- Monitor and escalate risk factors (i.e. under utilization, exceeding entitlements) to cross functional teams.
- Create executive summaries, inclusive of recommendations to increase the value delivered to customers.
- Prepare activity dashboards and client facing presentations for customer business reviews, renewal proposals.
- Work focused, efficiently, and independently to deliver reliable results in tight deadlines.
- A successful candidate will have a passion for superior Digital Experience through applications, IoT, Omni-channel services, etc.
- To monitor the North American customer portfolio for utilization, margin, results analysis, ROI, and other metrics contributing to overall Account Health/Risk profile.
- To build and maintain domain, customer management, and customer industry expertise.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft suite
- Proficiency in Excel including Pivot tables, charting, and more
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Client-centric attitude
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of Software development life cycle
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback, and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 450,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal, and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com