Web Designer I
DealerSocket | Design UI/UX - Website | Atlanta, GA
The primary responsibility of the Web Designer is to work with the Creative Director and Marketing to create and maintain web and digital designs. A Web Designer will have a solid understanding of how to build and implement web pages while adhering to a style guide and using best practices.
- Strong background in web design.Developed skill set creating responsive web pages and emails.
- Advanced skills with HTML/CSS/PHP.
- Intermediate knowledge of the Adobe Suite.
- Intermediate experience working with WordPress or similar CMS platform.
- Experience working in Marketing or in similar deadline-driven environments is a plus.
- Able to handle delegated tasks independently.
- Able to adhere to design standards while combining off-the-shelf and custom graphics to improve the brand and promote user activity.
- Intermediate skills or experience in graphic design or designing print materials.
- Experience working with email templates or within email marketing services such as MailChimp or ConstantContact.
- Able to regularly collaborate with Marketing and a Creative Director to produce designs that are clean, uniform, and engaging.
- Proven ability to conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness.
- Understanding of how to plan for responsive designs if needed.
- Experience with Sketch libraries and symbols; experience creating or maintaining a Style Guide or working with a Design System.
- Strong portfolio showing ability to create responsive designs (including redesign efforts) while staying up-to-date on best practices, competitor web designs, and emerging technologies.
- Intermediate skill set designing websites or mobile apps with 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Examples of adherence to style guide or branding requirements.
- History of sharing ideas comfortably with Marketing or other non-designer colleagues.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Company-paid Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days & Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program that pays up to $200 per year
- Collaborative & Open Office Environment
DealerSocket is a leading provider of software for the automotive industry. Our mission is to drive the future of automotive, by simplifying the experience for its customers and partners with a suite of seamlessly integrated products. DealerSocket’s suite of products includes advanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM), innovative Digital Marketing and Websites, robust Vehicle Inventory Management, insightful Analytics Reporting, and solutions to streamline dealer operations such as Desking, Credit Reporting, Compliance, and a Dealer Management System (DMS) for dealers of all sizes. To put it simply: we help dealers sell and service vehicles more profitably, while improving their customers’ experience. The DealerSocket Team is more than 1,000 employees strong, serving nearly 8,000 dealerships. Visit careers.dealersocket.com to learn more about how you can join our winning team!