VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Associate Analyst Relations Manager
TIBCO | 78100 Product Marketing | Greenwood Village, CO
Associate Analyst Relations Manager The ideal candidate is experienced, self-motivated, personable, and detail-oriented. Strong project management skills, with a detail-oriented personality, is key. Experience in media/analyst relations/communications is a plus. This position will drive and execute both outbound and inbound Industry Analyst Relations (IAR) programs. He/she must be comfortable with balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while working independently, sorting through ambiguously defined problems, identifying and facing big challenges, and adjusting to sudden and frequent change. Outbound IAR programs focus on the development and fostering of strong, strategic relationships with industry analyst firms, such as Gartner, Forrester, and others. Inbound IAR programs leverage analyst research/insight on business and technology trends to inform and shape the thinking of executive, product and marketing teams. The Associate Analyst Relations Manager will perform the accountabilities detailed below and other duties as assigned and report to the lead of Industry Analyst Relations; will also work closely with the Voice of the Customer, Product Marketing and Product Management Teams.Skills & Requirements
- Build and foster effective relationships with designated analyst firms, and key analysts.
- Liaison between AR and PMM/PM teams to execute multi-faceted, outbound IAR programs in support of important product and marketing initiatives (e.g., significant product launches & campaigns, corporate & partnership announcements, etc.) across the TIBCO portfolio.
- Liaison between AR and PMM/PM teams to execute inbound IAR logistics for setting report timelines, ensuring necessary collateral is created for internal planning and events.
- Connect key analysts with company executives and subject-matter experts via a mix of interactions, including phone calls, face-to-face meetings, briefings, inquiries and advisory.
- Drive & coordinate multi-stakeholder activity related to important analyst evaluations and surveys, and quantitative research requests (market size, growth, share etc.).
- Respond to ad-hoc inbound requests from designated analysts. Support analyst visits with TIBCO staff (e.g., advisory days), analyst events, and TIBCO presence at analyst-hosted or partner conferences.
- Develop, implement and maintain inbound IAR programs that leverage analyst research & opinion to educate internal stakeholder groups and inform key product and market strategy decisions.
- Serve as the center of excellence for IAR best practices, educating and partnering with key stakeholders (senior team members, marketing & product teams, and regional teams, sales/channels) to ensure that IAR practices are employed consistently and effectively across all analyst interactions.
- Maintain the IAR program infrastructure, repository, and databases on analyst interactions and engagements.
- Drafting/Routing for Edits/Distributing an analyst newsletter drawing from various existing content sources