Manager, Regional Sales
MINDBODY | Sales
JOB FAMILY SUMMARY:
Responsible for inbound and outbound efforts to land Pre-HQC deals in the English 8 countries within our Core Verticals. This team is accountable for promoting our platforms as the ecosystem of choice for partners and competitors alike.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will be responsible for leading a team of Sales Specialists to achieve and exceed regional sales objectives in alignment with overall corporate sales initiatives and MINDBODY core values.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform first line management and handle day-to-day team member matters including, but not limited to, screen, interview, hire, develop, motivate, lead and coach Sales Specialists to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Support the training of Sales Specialists to achieve a successful and efficient onboarding.
- Accurately forecast and execute sales.
- Scale and coach a team of sales professionals of various abilities.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the MINDBODY staff, management team and cross-functional partners to ensure positive and continued cross departmental communication.
- Oversee schedule and time cards for Sales Specialists.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail and decision-making abilities.
- Organized and punctual.
- Ability to function under pressure in a competitive work environment.
- Great phone demeanor and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen thoroughly and respond quickly.
- Exercises great team work and enthusiasm.
- Able to take on new challenges as they become delegated to your job.
- Ability to work with limited moderate supervision.
- Demonstrated sales achievement in previous positions.
- Proven track record of the ability to effectively manage change in a fast-paced work environment.
- All other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership position.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Aptitude for web technologies, CRM and sales enablement tools.
- Proficiency in creating sales presentation material and internal documentation including but not limited to sales reports and forecasts.
- Demonstrated career stability and sales achievement in previous positions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and grow a team.
- Responsible for a team of 8-12 Sales Specialists