Senior Quality Analyst
Greenway Health | Quality and Regulatory | Tampa, FL
The Senior Quality Analyst will participate in the oversight and execution of the Greenway Health Quality Management System including efficacy, ensuring the utmost performance in customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance. The Senior Quality Analyst will also be responsible for identifying and implementing continuous quality improvement initiatives throughout the organization in line with applicable Quality standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing guidance on Quality Standards and the application of associated criteria across the business.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to both internal and ISO 9001 requirements as well as additional selected standards.
- Manage the cross-functional monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products and services.
- Participate in periodic management review meetings, reporting to top management on the adequacy and performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions quality performance), including the need for improvement.
- BS/BA in Science or Business highly preferred
- Equivalent work experience may substitute for degree
- 3 or more years of experience with Quality Management, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- ISO training and/or ASQ certifications preferred.
- Ability to use data to drive the decision-making process
- Leadership and collaboration
- Risk Management and continuous improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- ONC Safer Guidelines and Clinical Risk Management
- Exposure to healthcare IT and software development
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where they will consistently be seated for the majority of the work day
- This role requires that one can sit and regularly type on a key board the majority of their work day
- This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’ work, as well as in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/ or mobile devices.
- The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates
- The work environment is an open room with other associates and noise from others will be part of the regular work day
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work a varied schedule