Cvent | Client Services | Austin, TX
The warehouse associate will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate packing and unpacking of shipments. Quality data collection via scanning inventory in and out of the office is crucial.
When shipments have been packed and unpacked for the week, this person will focus on organizing hardware in the warehouse in order to maintain an efficient process and high-quality, consistent deliveries.
In addition to routine tasks, the warehouse associate will be responsible for inventorying new equipment and helping to maintain accurate inventory information as hardware is repaired, replaced, etc.
A detail-oriented, neat and organized person who gains satisfaction from tangible results will fit well in this position and on our team.
- Pack and unpack shipments
- Load/unload trucks
- Utilize inventory system to accurately check hardware out and in to the office
- Organize hardware in the warehouse
- Update firmware and operating systems as needed
- Inventory new hardware
- Maintain an inventory of consumables
- Must be able to stand/walk/twist/bend/reach for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs and push/pull 250lbs.
- Must follow all good housekeeping and best practices: work environment must be kept clean
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must uphold our core values and be a valuable member of our team
- Must be self-motivated and able to multitask in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions with minimal assistance
- Must have a good understanding of basic math skills
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent