Inside Sales Representative
PowerSchool | Sales | ,
Do you want to start your career in SALES?
Are you ready to help shape the future of EDUCATION?
PowerSchool, a rapidly growing, award winning K-12 sofrtware company, is different from most companies. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here. We believe our people and company.
We are different from most companies because we offer you a clear path, with attainable goals, that will guide you to a rewarding career in Education Technology Sales! As a Sales Representative at PowerSchool, you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline and you will be responsible for starting a sales experience that will set the stage for an effective close.
We're looking for professionals with exceptional drive and competitive spirit who want to take their sales career to the next level. If your DNA is dominated by the will to exceed goals, you have a passion for technology and education, and you have business acumen to partner with key stakeholders, then we’ve got your next challenge. In this 100% hunter role you will execute on a territory management strategy, following a dedicated Sandler sales methodology focusing on school district customer acquisition.
WHAT WILL I DO??
- Enhance and accelerate ongoing knowledge through certification on TalentEd product suite, execution of Solution sales methodology, and selling/negotiation/closing techniques to achieve established and evolving quota requirements.
- Develop customer relationships leveraging sales materials and resources to introduce, present, and close on opportunities.
- Develop and refine sales presentation skills for phone, webinar, video, and in-person presentations.
- Consistent forecasting of sales goals to achieve monthly, quarterly, and yearly quota.
- Analyze market intelligence and competitive situation providing market specific knowledge to create more opportunities, specifically target and close more opportunities, and establish PeopleAdmin and self as the market leader.
- Document and track customer interactions and outcomes in SalesForce database.
IDEAL SKILL SET:
- Degree in Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Public Relations, would be a great start to a successful career in Sales
- Minimum of 2 years doing Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Software Sales focused on prospecting and new customer aquisition
- Exceptional organizational, territory and time management proficiency to increase your effectiveness as a sales professional.
- Proven experience working in a collaborative environment providing win-win opportunities
- Proven work ethic, a commitment to personal development and an attitude of self-motivation.
- SaaS/Cloud Based Computing and/or Technology sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SaaS/Software License business model preferred.
- Formal training and/or applied experience in sales methodologies such as Solution Selling, Sandler, Miller Heiman preferred.
- Proven experience closing sales contracts between $1,000 and $20,000 in annual revenue preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively demonstrate capabilities and value of software products in person and in virtual settings (WebEx, Skype, etc.) preferred.
- Passion for technology as applied to gaining efficiency.
- Passion for education, life-long learning and self-improvement.
- This is an IN-OFFICE position and must be able to work within our KC office.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Fun and Collaborative Work Environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Casual Attire
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Bonus Plan
- Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Wellness Programs & Activities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM - LEVEL 1