Senior Product Manager
Granicus | Product Development | London, England
Granicus is looking for a skilled product manager with deep interest in software and its ability to help government customers do their jobs more efficiently and effectively. You possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality, and you love leading teams and developing others.
We’re looking for someone who realizes that success as a Product Manager is all about relationships. You will work closely with other Product Managers, Product Owners, Engineers, Designers, Data Analysts, and the Leadership team to understand our customers and define the future of Granicus Products. You are ultimately responsible for aligning the team behind the most important projects at any given time, with an eye toward driving growth in key metrics and constantly improving the user experience. Ideal candidates are extremely entrepreneurial and analytical, able to combine concrete data with solid instincts to move the product forward every day.
What You'll Do:
- Manage team of Product Managers and Product Owners
- Drive long-term product vision and translate that vision into tangible, actionable plans
- Develop and execute product features, from ideation to implementation
- Prioritize product deliverables against competing high-value features, clearly understanding tradeoffs
- Utilize data-driven insights to decide when, what and how to deliver appropriate product scope
- Proven ability to communicate, present, and sell your ideas to senior executives
- Bring a detailed eye for user experience and design to ensure features drive high adoption, amazing quality and customer enthusiasm
- Facilitate ideation within a specific product area through internal brainstorming, user outreach, feedback and usage data analysis, and intimate knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and launch
- Support a team of world-class engineers, product owners and designers throughout product lifecycle
- Define, analyze, and report on the metrics that determine the success of feature launches or experiments
- Monitor adoption, usage and revenue impact of new services and enhancements and report on release impact as necessary
- Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally
Who You Are:
- You have a degree in Business or Technical field of study
- You bring 5+ years experience in a product management or product design role
- You are a passionate people manager and love for leading teams
- You have experience delivering high-quality technology products/services in a fast-moving environment where priorities and structures shift rapidly
- You can demonstrate success working in an agile environment
- You bring a high level of intellectual curiosity drives you to ask great questions and seek supporting data to interpret the most important needs of the product
- You have excellent organizational and quantitative analytical skills
- You demonstrate a technical depth that enables you to understand and earn the respect of the engineers you work with
- You have the ability to break the long-term vision down into specific, manageable deliverables that deliver user value as quickly as possible
- You have the ability to think strategically with the capacity to expand customer use cases into platform-wide requirements
- You can demonstrate success in working with cross-functional teams
- You bring excellent communication skills regardless of the audience — software engineers, product designers, business stakeholders, users, etc.
- You have SalesForce and JIRA experience (desirable)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.