Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Account Manager is a part of a regional sales team and is responsible for generating revenue in Enterprise class companies and is teamed with an Acct Executive and a Regional Solution Architect. This team shares a team revenue goal with all members responsible for closing business. We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Sales Executives with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. Ping Identity offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Inside Sales Reps, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual quotas.
- Identify, process, and qualify prospects into sales opportunities
- Develop qualified leads/ opportunities by researching, cold calling, and networking within assigned territory
- Be comfortable and proficient in identifying key decision makers across various organizations inside our ideal customer profile
- Proficient at selling to C level executives
- Uncovering the compelling events/ pains that will drive qualified opportunities
- Able to communicate our value proposition to potential contacts at all levels within the organization
- Accurate and weekly updates of forecast
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ideally has closing experience
- Utilize SalesForce.com for all sales tracking and activities
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to close business
- Quick learner
- Able to excel in a team environment
- You must be positive, flexible, open to learn, and continuously push yourself to succeed
- Outgoing and energetic presence
- Proven work ethic and consistent track record of over achievement
- Ability to acclimate, contribute and succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Technical sales experience preferred
- 3-5 year’s experience in a quota-carrying role
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Travel when needed