Implementation Associate - govService
Granicus | Professional Services | St. Paul, MN
The Implementation Specialist lives within Granicus’ govService product family and is a key member of the Professional Services (PS) team. This team helps customers (government agencies) transform the citizen experience.
As an Implementation Specialist you’ll compare and analyze processes that are common across U.S. cities and counties. You’ll use a combination of logic and product expertise to build a “MyService” in our proprietary platform.
MyServices are designed as best-of-breed Forms and Processes which Granicus develops in conjunction with customers to deliver an “out-of-the box” solution. Government agencies have similar broad citizen requirements of digital services, and MyServices allow us to release complex products such as permitting and licensing processes - on a ‘build-once/deploy many times’ basis to different customers.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze and design forms and processes that can be deployed to several customers
- Master the govService platform – specifically the Forms and Process builder, the Integrations Manager that ties into customer back-office systems, and the Administration form that handles configurability
- Use the govService platform to successfully deliver new MyServices to a central library
- Improve existing MyServices
- Work with Project Managers and Implementation Consultants that interface with customers
- Regular liaison with Product and Project Managers to advise on progress and share ideas
- Complete tasks thoroughly, on time, and within the budget (hours) allocated
- Identify potential MyService risks and mitigation – as early as possible
- Documentation – everything you do is meant to be repeatable
- Participate in requirement gathering sessions, both internal and external
- Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings and provide feedback to the team
- Ensure acceptance criteria are clearly defined and verify it matches the requirements
- Collaborate and work closely with internal partners. You will be fostering relationships with coworkers across the company to support their efforts while delivering products
Who You Are:
- You’re interested in building new things, working in SaaS, and helping modernize government
- You can analyze a process, and easily see the “if/thens” in the logic. Familiarity with building online forms and/or workflow strongly preferred. You know which fields need to be displayed on a form, and which questions are context sensitive (e.g. children dates of birth to be requested only where number of children is greater than zero)
- You can manage simple and multi-stage processes with routes and conditions
- Knowledge and/or experience of SQL or HTML is desirable
- You have a proven ability to flex between the technical and business sides of your brain – engineers and cross-functional team members alike love to work with you
- You are able to work with multiple cross-functional teams to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
- You have a relentless commitment to doing the most valuable work first
- You have excellent communications skills – listening, verbal, and written
- You can work both independently and as a member of cross-functional teams, some remote
- You have a track record of functioning well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing demands
- You have a passion for customers and good user experience
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.