Research Analyst - Enterprise Software
7Park Data | Research | New York, NY
7Park Data is the leading data intelligence provider to businesses around the world. You will be joining other extremely passionate research and product analysts who share a common interest in leveraging unique information to deliver insights into Enterprise Technology companies. Our data and products power the insights for decision-making at the world’s largest investment firms and companies across multiple industries.
This role is ideal for a driven and experienced Analyst, with an interest in a data-informed research approach. The successful candidate will be looking to dramatically grow, and lead, coverage across enterprise hardware, software and services.
- Leverage 7Park’s highly differentiated data portfolio to derive unique insights related to fundamental drivers of companies across the Enterprise Technology sector
- Partner with the Data Science and Product teams to develop new reports, provide QA and improve the current product offering
- Drive engagement within your sector by (a) educating the Account Management and Sales teams on coverage area and reports (b) writing client-facing reports and (c) speaking with clients, either in person or on the phone
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 -10 years of experience in a related role, preferably Equity Research, with a focus on Enterprise Technology, Enterprise Software & network services, Telecom and IT Services
- Exposure to the buy-side research process, either through direct experience on the buy-side or at a research provider
- Knowledge of sophisticated research methodologies, with prior exposure to data-driven insights
- Strong fundamental research and modeling skills
- Strong work ethic and a desire to assume significant responsibility at a growth stage company