Office Services Coordinator
Vista Equity Partners | Administration | San Francisco, CA
Location: 4 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA
The Office Services Coordinator will be responsible for providing facilities support to the San Francisco office: Including, but not limited to, ordering office supplies, managing and budgeting the weekly food and beverage orders for the office, maintaining communal areas (such as kitchens and conference rooms), handling all mail, providing phone support when at desk, being the liaison for all external vendors, and managing catering needs. This position requires a candidate who is highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once in a fast-paced environment, doesn’t easily get overwhelmed, and is comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Office Manager on all issues and projects
- Maintain consistency throughout office: stocking and cleaning, ordering office supplies, conference room prep and cleanup, and assist with all internal and external office moves.
- Maintain consistency of stock and budget in office food and beverage supply.
- Act as backup for Reception phone when at desk.
- Provide administrative support (calendar management, expenses, travel booking, etc) to four analysts/associates.
- Manage all catering needs of Executives, clients and portfolio companies hosting events in the office.
- Submit work orders through building portal.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ proven experience supporting a very busy office in a professional services environment or equivalent experience in the hospitality industry.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong sense of hospitality and helpfulness.
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
- Excellent working knowledge of food and beverage trends, gourmet and dietary-restrictive.
- Background in service industry (white-glove fine dining) or hospitality management a plus.
- The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional afterhours work is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Vista Equity Partners, a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago, and Austin with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments, currently invests in software, data, and technology companies led by world-class management teams with a long-term perspective. Vista is a value-added investor, contributing professional expertise and multi-level support to help companies realize their full potential. Vista’s investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield both flexibility and opportunity in private equity investing.