Network System Administrator IT Information Technology Entry Level
PowerSchool | G&A | Folsom, CA
The System/Network Administrator is responsible for the administration of Azure Active Directory, Intune, Policies, Single Sign On with Azure AD. Managing NPS, DNS, DHCP, Radius, VPN servers and policies. This individual will be assisting an engineer on various projects and implementations thus needing basic understanding of a wide variety of technologies. This posting is for multiple positions and individuals possessing some of the qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support enterprise network standards for partner integration and public cloud infrastructure
- Assist implementation of network monitoring solutions.
- Maintain documentation, including network configuration, network diagrams and report generation.
- support network and system security architecture in the areas of firewall, Email, antivirus, Cloud Web Application firewalls proxy and Wireless IDS Radius/TACACS
- Responsible for troubleshooting connectivity and VPN issues.
- Responsible for acting on security violations, providing recommendations for adaptation of new technologies or policies, and recognizing and identifying potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change or new development
- Perform predefined audits to make sure the organization is meeting the security policies defined by the SOC
- Basic understanding of system automation and scripting in languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in a MIS, CIS or related field preferred.
- Cisco networking products (switches, routers, firewalls) including an understanding of basic network routing.
- Ability to work with routers, switches, firewalls and routers
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Organizational and project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Certifications are a plus