Sr. Project Manager
Ping Identity | Information Systems (8120) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
This individual will play a critical role in Ping’s commitment to rapidly and strategically evolve the company’s core business systems and processes. As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the execution of a range of project activities as assigned including scoping, requirements gathering and design as well as overall project leadership. The ability to work with all levels of management, gain a quick understanding of new business process areas and/or technologies and drive successes out of unstructured challenges will be critical to the success of this individual. In addition, an advanced business acumen, the ability to quickly link strategic goals, objectives and business capabilities with the investments in people, process and technology are required.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple functions and/or systems
- Full project life cycle ownership from initiation/scoping to deployment including the following activities:
- Prepare detailed project plans and estimates for all phases of the project
- Own and manage project scope, execution, change management, and project success measures
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, executive stakeholders
- Provide status reporting on project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues, and key decisions needed to leadership team
- Drive solution and process design activities, including conducting technical and process design workshops with project teams and SMEs across the business
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address business goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Participate in establishing best practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- 5+ years of project management experience managing business process change and technology implementation projects - business or technology consulting background preferred
- Must come with a complete project execution toolkit, including analysis, scoping, requirements gathering, project execution, and change management
- 2+ Years of experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Technically competent with various business applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), SmartSheet, and Lucid Chart
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment
- Experience mentoring more junior project management and/or business analysis resources
- Experience implementing business intelligence or financial systems