Mid-Market Customer Operations and Analyst
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Addison, TX
We’re looking for a world class analyst and operations expert to help us measure and scale our mid-market customers on a global stage. The newly launched mid-market division within Trintech is responsible for over 1,300 customers worldwide, and this number will grow by a few hundred, if not a few thousand, every year as we accelerate sales. Therefore it is critical we have reliable and timely analysis of the customer base, customer health, customer satisfaction surveys, and any other reporting. At the same time, we need someone to work with leadership on designing global processes, ensure we get them implemented in salesforce.com, and train the Customer Success team on them. Only then can we can effectively manage all our current customers and high velocity of new sales.
This role is pivotal to our success as a customer team and will provide tremendous career growth as you’ll be involved in all aspects of managing customers on a global level while working with senior management. You will sit our Dallas office and report to our VP of Mid-Market Customer Experience for North America; however you will also work with the VP of Customer Success in Europe and assist the customer team at a global level. This role may require occasional travel to Europe.
- Project managing operational needs with our Sales Operations team – salesforce work, process building, dashboards, etc.
- Maintain an internal Customer Success wiki with team processes, procedures, reporting, important documents, and other information
- Design and maintain workflows for all processes across the global Customer Success team
- Train the CS team on processes and collect their feedback for continual optimization
- Responsible for learning about, implementing, and maintaining Customer Success specific systems as well as researching new systems to address challenges as we identify them
- Analyzing customer behavior and creating a predictive health score for customers; maintaining the score over time as the product and customer base change
- Running our Mid-Market Net Promoter Survey including analyzing results. This data may need to include other types of Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Putting together monthly and quarterly reporting for VPs in the Customer Success department
- Analyzing monthly and quarterly outcomes to help understand what behavior(s) impacted these results
- Developing and maintaining staffing, customer, and other models
- Building reports in SFDC, Power BI, and other systems
- Defining data requirements and collection methods to meet aforementioned reporting and analysis needs
- Deep Salesforce.com knowledge (bonus if you have some Salesforce certifications)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to use entire Microsoft Suite
- 4+ years experience in an operational or analyst role
- Superior organization and process documentation skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills as ideal candidate will be a liaison with multiple teams throughout mid-market organization
- Preferred, but not required, is the ability to perform statistical analysis
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- You are a resourceful and active learner who continually demonstrates those abilities and drive
- You suggest a solution to a problem and research options to overcome roadblocks before asking for additional help
- You work well as part of a team as well as independently
- You escalate issues as needed, ensuring your manager is aware of any risks and challenges you face
- You follow through on promises and meet deadlines.
- You are a good coach to all and are coachable
- You take ownership of your projects and empower yourself to improve on any processes that can be re-evaluated
- You communicate openly and honestly
- You possess a strong customer service focus, as well as interpersonal and problem-solving skills