Inside Sales Representative - Energy
EagleView | Sales | Bellevue, WA
Reporting directly into the Energy Sales Vertical, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving revenue and market share goals specific to their assigned customers within a specific North American region. The ISR will work closely with Account Mangers, Sales Managers, and National Account roles within their designated sales region.
- Source new sales opportunities within existing customer base as well as through lead follow up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Work with smaller to mid-size companies in the market space (solar, electricity and pipelines) and grow their current EagleView product usage
- Understand the needs of solar installers and GIS managers from pipeline and electricity companies
- Close on sales deals
- Build strong relationships with GIS departments in pipeline companies, GIS and vegetation management departments in electrical utilizes and sales and design departments in solar companies
- Intimately know the culture of your region, i.e. market trends, competition, pricing, opportunities, etc.
- Partner with internal resources to conducttraining and marketing awareness programs.
- Build strong relationships with key prospects within the sales region
- Follow up with the decision makers (owners, C-level, and VPs) to show overall ROI
- Log and track outbound efforts using available tools: Salesforce, Outreach, etc.
- Proven Sales Experience
- Track record of over achieving sales goals
- Experience with working with Salesforce of similar CRMs is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with internal colleagues and customers in a professional way
- Strong qualification skills, the ability to actively listen, seek information, ask questions and solve problems
- A love of working in a fast paced, deadline and goal driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Cold calling experience a plus