Tomia | Sales/Marketing
Pre-Sales Manager – Luxembourg
Please submit all resumes/CVs to Sigalit.Mualem@tomiaglobal.com for consideration of this opportunity.
Please visit our Linkedin page for more information about TOMIA https://www.linkedin.com/company/tomiaglobal/
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Manager to work within our EMEA Pre-Sales Team.
The role involves working with and supporting the sales team in all new business and new to existing opportunities within the Telecom domain (mobile operators and carriers), to secure new solution sales and contracts but also liaising with other teams to ensure we put forward our best proposition to meet the clients need. The presales Manager must also be comfortable exchanging solution knowledge to customers and prospects via excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
Ideally, candidates will have background and experience within the Telecom marketplace, specifically Clearing House related experience. Nevertheless, willingness and ability to learn and understand new technologies and business modules is a key.
Contribute at all stages of the Pre-Sales process including:
· Assisting with the qualification of opportunities
· Leading and coordinating demonstrations of the complete solution portfolio
· Driving forward solutions to prospects, acting as the solution architect in key bids
· Interacting with customers, prospects, market experts and colleagues to understand requirements, and crafting solution portfolios out of this
· Training internal members of staff in the use of the solution when required
· Develop ROI and business case justification proposals for new business prospects, Pre-Sales consultancy exercises to identify business return for prospects and justify the ROI for our solution.
- Proactively scoping technical solution required to address customer business and technical requirements
- Writing technical proposed solution in commercial proposal/RFQ/RFP
- Writing technical proposed outline for trials/Proof of Concepts
- Management of formal RFQ/RFP response process within TOMIA
- Communicating to TOMIA HQ valuable customer’s inputs to identify market trends, product improvements and roadmaps
Skills, Ability, and Experience:
· Experience of Pre-Sales in the Telecom and mobile markets – an advantage
· Relevant experience of Clearing House business – an advantage.
· Excellent presentation and demonstration skills to both small and large audiences
· Good listening skills
· Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure
· Self-motivated to deliver a quality service both internally and externally
· Adaptable to work independently or part of a team
· Commercially minded
· Ability to build relationships with customers and prospects
· Ability to analyze and understand customers’ requirements and key drivers
· Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to prospects of varying seniority and expertise
· Ability to translate technical and business requirements into cost-efficient propositions
· Ability to build relationships with other teams within the organization i.e. R&D, Product Management, Sales etc
· Willingness to travel
· Deliver on ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Additional Languages: French, Spanish – a strong advantage
· You will report to the relevant region Pre-Sales Manager