Software Engineer in Test I (SDET)
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
Our ideal Software Development Engineer in Test I (SDET) is motivated by the challenge of breaking software to ensure our releases are of the highest quality. We’re looking for someone with automation experience as well as experience writing SQL queries. If you want a position where you’re constantly learning and you’re detail oriented and motivated, you’ll fit right in to our fun and agile team.
- Collaborates with Product Owners and Business on requirements definition and functional specifications
- Efficiently design, implement and execute test plans and cases in accordance with best practices and techniques, gather results/metrics, record raw data and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
- Develop new automated tests as well as maintaining existing ones
- Track testing status and provide defect/bug reports
- Identify, manage and evaluate the documentation and deliverables required for each product to be tested
- Interface and interact with Developers to resolve problems identified in product testing and quality assurance regarding software correctness and compliance with established product use and test cases and configuration rules
- Work with Product Owners and Developers to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans and test scripts
- Represent the team in cross-team QA coordination of department-wide testing strategies and initiatives.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of SDET / white box testing experience
- Experience writing SQL queries and working with relational databases
- AWS and GoLang experience is a plus
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.