People and Culture Manager
MINDBODY | People & Culture | Pune, Maharashtra
Provide proactive People and Culture-related guidance and consultation for assigned business units or regions and their leadership. Provide subject matter expertise and advice in the development, implementation and evaluation of company-wide people programs and initiatives (such as performance management, workforce planning, organizational change, etc.). Assists leadership teams in gathering information, assessing needs and then recommending data-driven solutions through cultural, organizational development, change management, and process-oriented perspectives. Build and maintain influential relationships through strategic partnership with leaders and their teams. Provide insights and guidance on team member development, employment law and P&C policies and procedures. Key competencies include strategic planning, coaching, influencing, facilitation, communication and presentation skills, needs analysis and problem-solving and an ability to keep a pulse on the morale and engagement of the business units supported.
The Manager, People & Culture India is responsible for leading P&C activity in India. This role requires an effective influencer with knowledge about the business whose impact and value is clear to the team and P&C alike. The role will consult with Executives and the senior leadership team on matters related to organizational effectiveness, including but not limited to organizational design & development, employee engagement, workplace planning, change management, and the effective implementation of P&C programs and services.
- 5+ years as P&C (HR) professional in multi-discipline environment; progressive complexity across different departments and working directly with Senior Leaders and Executives
- Prior experience managing a small P&C team
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Human Resources certification preferred
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth company; experience working at a technology company is a plus
- Experience in managing direct reports in addressing Change Management, Organization Design, Employee Engagement, Risk Mitigation and Performance Management
- Must possess a comprehensive understanding of Indian federal and state law
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in teaching others what to look for
- Ability to support Executive discussions and decision making related to talent review and planning
- Humble people leader willing to learn and teach others
- Intermediate skills with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with web conferencing tools. Working knowledge with HR Technologies (i.e., ATS, HCM, employee engagement tools, etc.)