Product Systems Associate
PowerSchool | Product Management | Austin, TX
The Product Systems Associate, a member of the Product Operations and Strategy team, will be responsible for supporting and maintaining systems that the Product and Development teams utilize. Primary systems include, but not limited to Jira, Confluence, DOMO or another BI tool, Salesforce, Aha! In this role, you will collaborate with the Product team to draft and implement system requirements, improve system and process efficiency, and assist with other ad-hoc projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Define product system application problems by consulting with product and development managers; evaluating procedures and processes.
• Propose and develop solutions by evaluating existing workflows and aligning to established processes
• Control solution by establishing specifications and testing plans
• Validate solutions by executing test plans
• Maintain or build integration paths between systems tools
• Complete system administrative tasks
• Participate in system integrations and data migrations
• Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Experience in quantitative analysis, Excel, and logical reasoning preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Excellent presentation skills particularly in building compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management preferred
- Experience with SQL, Business Intelligence tools, Salesforce, JIRA, and Aha! a plus
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand