KIBO | Accounting/Finance | Dallas, TX
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
Kibo is searching for a Senior Accountant that will be tasked with preparing balance sheets, financial statements, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports. Some responsibilities include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in the monthly close of the company's financial statements
- Analyze balance sheet accounts and maintain supporting documentation
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions
- Ensure compliance under Direct Tax regulations including routine tax payments, return filing as well as ensuring completion of tax audit, transfer pricing study and corporate tax returns.
- Maintains timely and accurate schedules for tax depreciation including Quarterly updates to tax fixed assets software with new additions and disposals, preparing tax roll forward schedules and maintaining the basis variance between book and tax cost.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Resolve accounting discrepancies
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities
- Interface with team members to identify information needs and deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Required; MBA or MS of Accounting/Finance Preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in an accounting role
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel Familiarity with accounting terminology and procedures
- Strong grasp of federal and state corporate income tax laws
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and accounting principles
- Experienced and skilled in reconciliations
- Experience solely preparing financial statements
- CPA Preferred