VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
TIBCO | 51202 PSG NAM - Consultants | Non-TIBCO Office, CA
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organization in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.Skills & Requirements
- Ensure customer satisfaction through a successful experience and implementation with TIBCO products.
- Assist the Architect to determine scope of work in order to define and communicate the project-level of architecture.
- Define end-to-end business process and support systems dialog.
- Apply appropriate reference architectures and identify existing services that can be used to incorporate them into the product’s design.
- Participate in the development process, individually and/or as part of a team.
- Identify opportunities for new services and train and mentor junior consultants to achieve project goals as well as their own personal and professional growth.
- Travel 80%