Sales Manager - New Business
Advanced | Sales | Birmingham, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful Sales Manager will focus on fostering and developing a high performing culture within the New Business sales teams. Your team will be selling our suite of ERP offerings CloudFinancials, Business Cloud Essentials, CloudHR, Cloud Engage, Care NG, Payroll, OpenAccounts, Exchequer and a range of third party add-ons.
Main Duties and Responsibilities – The Sales Process
- Be part of the Advanced Sales Leadership Team - to deliver business targets of growth, profitability and excellent customer satisfaction
- Own the Space – Identify the optimum Go To Market Strategy for this group of customers including marketing campaign approach / sales and marketing initiatives.
- Hands On – be hands on and get involved to support your team through the sales process and driving multi-level relationships within new sales opportunities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities – The People
- all sales objectives and goals across the direct reports into this role, including revenue targets.
- In order to manage performance levels of sales against market developments and corporate objectives.
- – Act as a mentor for sales staff, working with them to plan and develop their territory.
- Achieve Bookings (quarterly and annually).
- Develop and continuously nurture & qualify opportunities in order to increase the Advanced market share in the segment and to enable achievement of target.
- Monitor the in the sales cycle to ensure Advanced’s business processes and procedures are followed.
- Set objectives and review the and take action to ensure targets are met.
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment and attend an interview with our Sales management. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!