MINDBODY | Sales | Atlanta, GA
Revenue Enablement provides coaching and training for Sales Development, Land, Expand and Strategic Sales. This includes instructor lead facilitation, on demand call support, document production, content management and cross departmental collaboration. The goal of this team is to measurably increase the effectiveness of the front-line sales teams.
Provide ongoing training to internal revenue teams. Design and/or deliver training programs. Maximize effectiveness by researching training methodologies, learning tools, and sales practices. Remain current on product trends both within the organization and among competitors. Train sales team on how to explain complex product information to non-technical audiences using our consultative methodology. Remain current on new training methods and programs. May instruct sales staff on technical aspects of organization's product.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales training role, preferably in SaaS business solutions.
- Minimum of 1-year experience of supervisory or management experience.
- Working knowledge of LMS and relevant software preferred (Saba, Articulate, Adobe Suite).
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs using skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles, processes and methodologies including methods and techniques used in training assessment, design, development and measurement.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively both orally and in writing.
- Travel is required 10-20% of the time.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Presents training curriculum for new hire training classes, new product and service rollouts, meetings/conferences, etc.
- Aligns training activities with the Company’s goals and objectives to ensure achievement of revenue, growth, and efficiency targets.
- Formally and objectively assesses and documents new-hire performance and delivers performance-based feedback. Provides direct support and motivation through the development and implementation of individual coaching plans.
- Conducts ongoing training needs analysis through shadowing calls, observing sales encounters and application of best practices, analyzing sales results and consulting with sales management.
- Identifies sales department priorities and sales team’s skill gaps to determine sales training priorities.
- Makes recommendations for improving efficiency and effectiveness through refinement of programs, content and methods. Develops and implements new approaches, curriculum, and techniques.
- Maintains ongoing communication with and regular delivery of relevant training metrics to key stakeholders.
- Stay current in relevant learning, sales, and business trends and maintains a deep understanding of our clients, their businesses, and our profession.