Senior Support Engineer
TIBCO | 50197 Jaspersoft Customer Support | North Sydney,
TIBCO Jaspersoft is seeking a talented troubleshooter with excellent communication skills. This is a hands-on support position focused on assisting customers with technical issue resolution and advice.This individual will interact directly with customers to quickly troubleshoot mission critical issues, document product enhancements or defects, and explain best practices for implementation and usage of TIBCO Jaspersoft. You will also contribute valuable information to our growing self-service knowledge repositories. In addition, you will assist in identifying opportunities to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Technical Support team. As a leading open source software provider, TIBCO Jaspersoft relies on the excellence of our support and services. We strive to innovate, and break the boundaries of traditional “support” to develop a leading model for Technical Support. . In recent years Gartner has ranked our service as high as #1 in customer support among Business Intelligence vendors – the individual filling this role will work within the Technical Support team to ensure that we continue this tradition of excellence.
- Manage customer issues related to the installation, configuration, and implementation of TIBCO Jaspersoft products on a timely basis, provide effective and clear communication, and establish appropriate expectations with clients. NOTE: Most issues are logged via Web and Email (written)
- Log defects and enhancement requests on behalf of customers
- Write and review technical knowledge base articles, solutions, FAQs, examples, and how-to’s for publication to a customer and company knowledge system
- Assist in the build-out of common server and database platforms for use in daily troubleshooting and testing associated with customer cases (via virtualization tools)
- A passion for exploring exciting new technologies
- Timeliness: a sense of urgency when interacting with customers
- Proven ability to manage customer expectations
- Integrity, and a desire to honour all commitments
- A drive to achieve new and great things, and contribute to TIBCO Jaspersoft’s success through the success of our customers and our team
- An understanding of the importance and value of maintaining a collaborative environment, sharing knowledge with customers and peers, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, effectively “switch gears”, and manage multiple issues, actions, and time-critical tasks