Account Manager - Commercial
Advanced | Sales | Birmingham, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for managing an allocated set of Accounts and selling additional elements of our range of products as well as other solutions available across the Advanced Group. Responsible for managing the full sales lifecycle from initial appointment generation through to close of sale and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Generate appointments through calls to allocated existing customers
- Develop and execute collaborative Account Plans with key customers
- Visit customer sites across the defined region and have the ability to develop a pipeline of opportunity sufficient to exceed your sales targets
- Present the OneAdvanced portfolio of products and services and deliver high quality proposals to your customer base
- Be proficient and able to articulate a winning sales process
- Have the ability to accurately forecast sales by value, type and close date
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities within your customer base
We would like you to have
- Business to Business Sales experience
- Strong experience and track record of Account Management in a software environment
- Experience of successfully generating whitespace opportunities within your customer base and increasing walletshare.
- Experience in working within a target driven environment and a demonstrable record of success
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment and attend an interview with our Sales management. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!