Advanced | Talent Pool
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Project Managers’ help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
The Professional Services team provide optimal value to the business by ensuring accuracy and diligence in all tasks undertaken, taking pride in the successful completion of work and ensuring the customers’ needs are at the forefront at all times.
What you will be doing
As an Entry Level Project Administrator, you will be responsible for your own Business Unit, and the following tasks for the BU:
Project set up
- Project set up in OpenAir, liaising with Sales, and Sales ops to ensure you have the information you need to process this correctly
- Raise 3rd party services PO’s in ebis
Billing and Revenue roles
- Responsible for all services billing and revenue reconciliation
- Expenses billing
- Fixed price billing – monthly review of outstanding milestones and following up with PM
- Reconciliation of WIP
- Revenue reconciliation with finance
- 3rd party invoice processing
- Credit control queries and raising credit notes where necessary
- Timesheet status audit report
- Chase up outstanding timesheets
- Timesheet adjustments – impacts revenue and billing
- Timesheet auditing – to ensure they are being completed correctly
- Chase up t/s approvals at month end
- Submitting timesheets for 3rd party, support and development resources
- CPM compliance audit
- Reporting – provide support to PSO Manager, PSD’s, SDM’s and PM’s
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!